Dr. Carmelo Panetta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Panetta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carmelo Panetta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Panetta completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Health East Heart Care and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. Dr. Panetta is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- U Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panetta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Panetta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Panetta frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Panetta's office is located at 1600 Saint Johns Blvd Ste 200, Saint Paul, MN 55109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Panetta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital