Call (706) 916-2519 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Carmel Joseph, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Joseph completed a residency at North Shore University - Cornell University - New York NY. He currently practices at Pulmonary Allergy and Sleep Center of Augusta, LLC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joseph is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- North Shore University - Cornell University - New York NY, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University - Cornell University - New York NY, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University - Cornell University - New York NY, Internship Hospital
- St. Johns National Academy - Health Science - Bangalore India, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary Allergy and Sleep Center of Augusta, LLC
Pulmonary Allergy and Sleep Center of Augusta, LLC3630 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste A, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 916-2519
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joseph?
Having been a healthcare professional for many years, I had a numerous questions when I saw Dr. Joseph for a pulmonary consult. He answered my questions patiently and in detail. He also educated me in areas of concern, and of positive potential, that were not on my radar to initiate a discussion around. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a pulmonary consult.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carmel Joseph, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Joseph's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joseph accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph frequently treats Interstitial Lung Disease.
Dr. Joseph's office is located at 3630 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste A, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
- Doctors Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta