Dr. Carlton Savory, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Savory completed a residency at Lettermen AMC. He currently practices at Hughston Hospital Rehabilitation Unit and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Savory is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hughston Hospital Rehabilitation Unit100 Frist Ct, Columbus, GA 31909 Existing Patients: (706) 494-2100
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Lettermen AMC, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Lettermen AMC, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1974
- United States Military Academy, Undergraduate School
- Retired Colonel, Other Education
- Served 24 Years In The U.S. Army, Other Education
- Served In Desert Storm As a Medical Corp Officer, Other Education
- Served In Vietnam As an Infantry Officer, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savory?
Actually, I’m a friend from Dr. Savory’s days when he was at Letterman Hospital. Kathleen Connolly Perkins
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside