Dr. Carlos Zapata, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Zapata completed a residency at U Conn Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Northwest Florida Diagnostc Endocrinology Clinic and is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwest Florida Diagnostc Endocrinology Clinic
Carlos A Zapata MD2173 Centerville Pl Ste B, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 878-2113
- U Conn Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital
- U Alabama, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Del Valle U-U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zapata?
I have had thyroid issues for 10 years and what I really love is Dr. Zapata’s willingness to work with you. He listens to what you want to do about your condition and he has so much knowledge that he helps work you through the process.
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare