Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Boca Raton, FL. He currently practices at MEDICAL CENTER OF SOUTH FLORIDA and is affiliated with HCA Florida Westside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vidalon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Gallagher Basset
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Preferred Care Partners
- Quality Health Plans
- Universal Health Network
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vidalon?
Incredibly wonderful dr. He was the only one who was able to get my diabetes under control.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vidalon's profile.
Dr. Vidalon frequently treats the following conditions: Diabetes Type 1, Thyroid Goiter, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vidalon's office is located at 23123 State Road 7 Ste 103, Boca Raton, FL 33428. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vidalon is able to speak Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD is affiliated with HCA Florida Westside Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Carlos Vidalon, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
- HCA Florida Westside Hospital
Medical Center of South Florida
Medical Center of South Florida23123 State Road 7 Ste 103, Boca Raton, FL 33428 (561) 852-6500