Dr. de Celis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos de Celis, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. de Celis completed a residency at Austin Med Educ Program Seton Hlt. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de Celis is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Austin Med Educ Program Seton Hlt, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Pa And Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Midtown901 W 38th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 421-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Celis?
Yes I have and will continue to recommend Dr. de Celis to family and friends. Dr de Celis has always been very knowledgeable and most of all very caring over the years of being treated by him. Dr. De Celis is a great doctor and a great human being. My husband and I love him, respect him and feel blessed to know him, and I feel privileged to be treated by Dr. de Celis. Dr. De Celis brings credit to himself and to Texas Oncology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos de Celis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de Celis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Celis accepts your insurance.
Dr. de Celis frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. de Celis' office is located at 901 W 38th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Celis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin