Dr. Carlos Garrido, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garrido's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carlos Garrido, MD is a family medicine specialist in Jasper, IN. Dr. Garrido completed a residency at Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital And Health Care Center. Dr. Garrido is board certified in Family Practice.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital
- San Juan Bautista School of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Sacred Heart, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Oregon State, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Naval Nuclear Power School, Other Education — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center800 W 9th St, Jasper, IN 47546 Existing Patients: (812) 996-2345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrido?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garrido accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrido frequently treats Hepatitis B Virus Screening, Impairment Rating Evaluation, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Garrido's office is located at 800 W 9th St, Jasper, IN 47546. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garrido speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garrido has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital And Health Care Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor