Dr. Carlos De Castro, MD is a hematology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. De Castro completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Cancer Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. De Castro is board certified in Hematology.
Duke Cancer Center
Cancer Center Duhs20 Duke Medicine Cir, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 684-8964
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. De Castro?
Dr. De Castro is an excellent oncologist. He treated me for leukemia years ago. He and his team saved my life, and I'm eternally grateful for it. He has an excellent bedside manner and I've grown to trust his judgment completely when it comes to my medical care. He and his staff have always looked out for me and taken great care of me. I could not recommend him enough.
- Duke University Hospital