Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Carlos Barrera, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Barrera completed a residency at Tulane U Affil Hosp. and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barrera is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Tulane U-Va Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Tulane U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Tulane U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrera?
I WAS RECENTLY REFERRED TO DR. BARRERA BY MY PRIMARY DOCTOR AND I WAS ABLE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT RELATIVELY QUICKLY. I FOUND THE STAFF TO BE PROFESSIONAL AND DR. BARRERA WAS VERY THOROUGH DURING MY APPOINTMENT.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barrera frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Cough.
Dr. Barrera's office is located at 7190 SW 87th Ave Ste 306, Miami, FL 33173. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barrera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Homestead Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- 1 7190 SW 87th Ave Ste 306, Miami, FL 33173 (305) 670-0576