Dr. Carlos Kier, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Kier completed a residency at Univ. Of Texas Medical Branch/Galveston. He currently practices at Medical Clinic Of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kier is board certified in Rheumatology.
Medical Clinic Of North Texas
Medical Clinic Of North Texas809 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76012 (817) 274-0996
- Baylor University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University Tex Sw Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Univ. Of Texas Medical Branch/Galveston, Residency Hospital — 1973
- U Tex Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Univ. Of Texas Medical Branch/Galveston, Medical School — 1970
- Ut Arlington, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kier?
I got in earlier than expected (call to check for cancellations!), staff was friendly, Dr. Kier was GREAT. I had an emotional outburst and was confused, and directed it at him-but he was patient and understanding, and helped me and my partner understand. He had a great sense of humor and I am grateful to him for letting me explode and come back to my senses...I really was a mess. He helped me narrow down my next steps and was honest about what he could and couldn't do for me.
- Medical City Arlington
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital