Dr. Guanche has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Guanche, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Guanche completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern California Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Guanche is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Minneapolis Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Southern California Orthopedic Institute - Van Nuys6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405 Existing Patients: (818) 901-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guanche?
Overall Dr. Guanche listens to everything you say and addresses all the questions you may have for him. He’s very easy to talk to and I have never had a negative experience with him. Prior to my procedure he gave me information on what to expect and walked me through it all the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos Guanche, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guanche's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guanche accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guanche frequently treats Joint Pain, Steroid Injection, and Hip Arthroscopy.
Dr. Guanche's office is located at 6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guanche speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital