Dr. Ermocilla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Ermocilla, MD is a family medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ermocilla completed a residency at University Hospital Of Brooklyn (Downstate). He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn (Downstate), Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn (Downstate), Internship Hospital — 2001
- Hospital Regional De Changuinola, Republic Of Panama, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Santo Thomas Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Universidad De Panama, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2870 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Existing Patients: (702) 320-3627
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ermocilla?
Dr. treats my mom with great respect. He is always very polite and courteous. We definitely recommend Dr. Carlos Ermocilla.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ermocilla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ermocilla frequently treats Tinnitus, Hepatitis B Virus Screening, and Hepatitis A Screening.
Dr. Ermocilla's office is located at 2870 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ermocilla speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.