Dr. Carlos Picone, MD is a pulmonologist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Picone completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Chevy Chase Pulmonary Assocs and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Picone is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Med College Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Universidad Nacional De Cordoba, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Picone?
May 2020 : I am a medical doctor so I know fine docs . Dr Picone has been helping with a pulmonary issue and general medical issues. He is incredibly nice, well mannered, kind and wise. His medical skills are excellent. He is very responsive, thoughtful, and through. He takes time to address your individual needs. I particularly like his concierge practice. It costs a bit more but you get much more back in terms of very individualized and fast care. This doc gets an A+ in patient service and medical skills. A+ for concierge paractice A+ staff ......Howard Sachs MD
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital