Dr. Alfonso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Alfonso, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Alfonso completed a residency at Jackson Meml Hosp University Miami. He currently practices at UHEALTH and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alfonso is board certified in Cardiology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Meml Hosp University Miami, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uhealth8932 SW 97th Ave, Miami, FL 33176 Existing Patients: (305) 270-3400
University of Miami Health System
Dr. Sandra Caparro, MD1400 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136 Existing Patients: (305) 243-5554
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alfonso?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos Alfonso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alfonso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alfonso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alfonso frequently treats Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, Heart Disease, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Alfonso's office is located at 8932 SW 97th Ave, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alfonso speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC
- UHealth Tower Hospital