Dr. Danger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Danger, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Danger completed a residency at Jackson Health System. He currently practices at Louis Lemberg MD PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danger is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Jackson Health System, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Jackson Health System, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Florida International University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Louis Lemberg MD PA3661 S Miami Ave Ste 606, Miami, FL 33133 Existing Patients: (305) 854-9023
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danger?
I've been seeing this doctor for more than 10 years and he's always been attentive, calming, and a great overall person. He explains any meds given and has been there for me in my darkest moments. I thank him for all his help and advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Danger frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Danger's office is located at 3661 S Miami Ave Ste 606, Miami, FL 33133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Danger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.