Dr. Carlos Corvera, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. He currently practices at UCSF General Surgery and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corvera is board certified in General Surgery.
UCSF General Surgery
Univ of California Home Care Serv400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2161
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corvera?
I had liver cancer surgery 9-30-16 today is 5-31-20 Dr Corvera is the best Dr and man I ever met I am a Vietnam vet 12-24-65 till7-1-67 25th inf div 65th combat engineer as of my last check up on 1-7-20 im cancer free I live in las vegas NV. he is the best dr and man I have ever met in a long long time mt next appt. is 1-5-21 the va flies me up in the morning and back home same day at night I know for sure Dr Corvera saved my life I could go on for days thanking him he is #1 to me and I am sure many many others this is the first time since nam that makes life worth living bye for now
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus