Dr. Suarez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Suarez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Suarez completed a residency at East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine. He currently practices at MDLive and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suarez is board certified in Family Practice.
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Weight Loss, Other Education — 2006
- Medical Acupuncture & Five Element, Other Education — 2004
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MDLive13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325 Existing Patients: (800) 400-6354
Springdale Health3291 S Thompson St Ste D101, Springdale, AR 72764 Existing Patients: (479) 419-9955
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suarez?
Doctor Suarez, thru his treatment was able to get me back on my feet and releave the awful lower back pain within, literally, minutes of the treatment. Stronly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos Suarez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suarez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suarez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suarez frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Hepatitis B Virus Screening.
Dr. Suarez's office is located at 13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suarez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale