Dr. Carlos Diaz, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at University Tx Med School San Antonio. He currently practices at Spine, Sport and Physical Medicine Center and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Diaz is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Spine, Sport and Physical Medicine Center
Office2030 Bee Ridge Rd Ste B, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 845-0233
- University Tx Med School San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
Best ORTHO I have been to. Very thorough in the exam. Tells you like it is. Spends time with you to explain and listens to your concerns and questions. Highly recommend this Doctor.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital