Dr. Carleton Nibley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Concord, CA. Dr. Nibley completed a residency at Oregon Health Science University. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Specialists and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Main Office2700 Grant St, Concord, CA 94520 Existing Patients: (925) 674-2880
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Oregon Health Science University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nibley?
I have had two procedures done by Dr. Nibley. I made a point of complimenting him on his "bedside manner" because I have never met a doctor with such an ability to thoroughly explain procedures in layman's terms and in a most empathetic way. He is a pleasure to work with.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center