Dr. Frederick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carla Frederick, MD is a pulmonologist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Frederick completed a residency at UT Health Science Center. She currently practices at Women and Childrens Hospital Buff-ONC and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frederick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UAB Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- UT Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- SUNY at Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2007
- SUNY at Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women and Childrens Hospital Buff-ONC
Children's Health Home of Western New York (chhwny)219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222 Existing Patients: (716) 878-7524
Kaleida Health Internal Mdcn
Kaleida Health100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-5600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frederick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carla Frederick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frederick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frederick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Frederick's office is located at 219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center