Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Carl Walker, MD is a urology specialist in Temecula, CA. Dr. Walker completed a residency at Uc San Diego Med Center. He currently practices at United Urology & Center for Men's Health and is affiliated with Inland Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Walker is board certified in Urology.
- Uc San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UC San Diego Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Urology & Center for Men's Health
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walker?
Dr Walker and his nurse Gary made my visit so comfortable. I went in nervous and left relieved. I still have a couple more tests but things are looking good so far. I am grateful I found Dr Walker and look forward to finishing my visits with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walker frequently treats Polyuria, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Walker's office is located at 31170 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Temecula Valley Hospital