Dr. Carl Bazil, MD is a neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bazil completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Neurology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bazil is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Columbia University Medical Center Neurology
Neurological Institute Of NY710 W 168th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10032 Call
Columbia Doctors Midtown51 W 51st St # 380, New York, NY 10019 Call
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Emory University, Medical School — 1989
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bazil?
Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and kind.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center