Dr. Carl Baker, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Storm Eye Inst/Med U SC. He currently practices at Eye Surgery Center Of Paducah. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Eye Surgery Center Of Paducah
Lasik Associates100 Medical Center Dr, Paducah, KY 42003 Existing Patients: (270) 442-1024
Paducah Retinal Center4630 Village Square Dr, Paducah, KY 42001 Existing Patients: (270) 443-4393
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Storm Eye Inst/Med U SC, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
I have always been extremely pleased with Dr. Baker's care. He is thorough, knowledgeable and a gifted diagnostician and surgeon. You can't go wrong seeking retinal treatment from Dr. Baker.