Click here to compare with other Rheumatology Specialists.
Dr. Carl Henderson, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Roanoke, VA. He currently practices at Carilion Clinic Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henderson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY OF NEW JERSEY / NEWARK, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henderson?
I have severe rheumatoid arthritis and under Dr. Henderson's care I have finally gotten my life back and have hope of a better tomorrow. He is kind and compassionate. He takes his time and really listens to you. I would definitely recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henderson frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Arthritis & Arthropathy, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Henderson's office is located at 3 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA 24016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Carilion Clinic Internal Medicine
Carilion Clinic Rheumatology3 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA 24016 (540) 510-6200