Dr. Schwartz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carl Schwartz, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Boston joint replacement institute and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston joint replacement institute
Mgh-ho32 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-3411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 32 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital