Dr. Carl Postighone, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Stirling, NJ. Dr. Postighone completed a residency at Morristown Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Barnabas Medical Health Group and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Postighone is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Barnabas Medical Health Group
Barnabas Medical Health Group1072 Valley Rd, Stirling, NJ 07980 Existing Patients: (908) 604-8464
Barnabas Medical Group
Barnabas Medical Group222 Columbia Tpke Bldg 1, Florham Park, NJ 07932 Existing Patients: (973) 514-1767
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Long Beach Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Postighone?
Wonderful, caring, knowledgable physician. Brilliantly diagnosed my Mom with rare condition after seeing three prior physicians who were baffled. A true gem!
- Morristown Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center