Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD
Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD is
- The Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of California, Davis - Dept. Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2001
- UC Davis Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- UCLA, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palumbo?
I have been seeing Dr. Palumbo since 2017. Thankfully, it's not very often because if I have to see him it's because I'm hurt. That is the ONLY reason I don't like to see him. A month ago I had to go back in; a badly broken arm. I ended up needing surgery even though I tried to talk Dr. P out of it. However, I trust him and knew if he was saying it was needed, it was. I had never been under general anesthesia before and was really scared. He was so kind when he spoke to me before the surgery. I'm on the road to recovery now and I know this was the right course of treatment. I have to give a shout out to his PA, Danielle, too. Thank you for all your kind and compassionate care. The entire experience at The Orthopedic Sports Clinic is excellent. Props to Carissa as well. From the minute you walk in to the time you check out, the encounter is as pleasant as can be. Thanks to all of you !!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Palumbo's profile.
Dr. Palumbo in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Palumbo frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Osteoarthritis of Hand. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Palumbo's office is located at 950 CAMPBELL RD Houston, TX 77024. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Palumbo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
The orthopedic sports clinic
The Orthopedic Sports Clinic950 CAMPBELL RD, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 464-0077