Dr. Carl Graf III, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Graf III completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Spine Institute and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graf III is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Methodist Hospital Inc The, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Saint Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Combined Neurosurgical and Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellowship, Other Education — 2006
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Illinois Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Augustana College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graf III?
I DEFINITELY WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED DR. GRAF. DR GRAF IS VERY PERSONABLE AND FRIENDLY, TAKES THE TIME OUT TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND NEVER RUSHED MY VISIT.ALWAYS HONEST AND STRAIGHT OUT TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. I VISITED BOTH LOCATIONS CRYSTAL LAKE AND SHAUMBURG AND HIS STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING. I ALWAYS HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital