Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Carl Kirsch, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Kirsch completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at SCV Inpatient Program and is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Dr. Kirsch is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1976
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirsch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirsch frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Kirsch's office is located at 751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirsch speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kirsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
SCV Inpatient Program
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128 (408) 885-5000