Dr. Carl Saphier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saphier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carl Saphier, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Saphier completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Women's Ultrasound and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saphier is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Brown University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saphier?
Dr Saphier is an absolutely fantastic physician. I had two high risk pregnancies and he provided excellent care throughout both. He was kind, patient, thorough and I never left an appointment feeling rushed. He answered all of my questions and never made me fearful of what complications I might experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a high-risk OB. Yes, the office may have outdated decor and is a bit quirky, but I wasn’t there to look at the furniture. The nursing staff were also excellent! All of them are so sweet!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saphier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saphier frequently treats Ovarian Cancer Screening, Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, and Maternal Anemia.
Dr. Saphier's office is located at 498 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saphier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
Women's Ultrasound498 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631 (201) 569-0121