Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Carl Leding, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Leding completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leding?
Dr. Leding has been our family cardiologist for over 10 years. He cared for my step father during the time he was treated for a ruptured aneurism. Dr. Leding is a caring and concerned doctor. He cares for my father in law currently and is my cardiologist. He is kind and knowledgeable. I deeply appreciate his work and bed side manner. I strongly recommend him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leding frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Leding's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leding has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital