Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schoenberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carl Schoenberger, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Russellville, AR. Dr. Schoenberger completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Urology Associates of North Central Arkansas and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schoenberger is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Natl Heart Lung Blood Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urology Associates of North Central Arkansas101 Skyline Dr, Russellville, AR 72801 Existing Patients: (479) 964-4344
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schoenberger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schoenberger frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Bronchiectasis.
Dr. Schoenberger's office is located at 101 Skyline Dr, Russellville, AR 72801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schoenberger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center