Dr. Flynn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carl Flynn, MD is a family medicine specialist in Caribou, ME. Dr. Flynn completed a residency at Queens University. He currently practices at Pines Health Services and is affiliated with Cary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flynn is board certified in Family Practice.
- Queens University, Residency Hospital
- Memorial University Of Newfoundland Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pines Health Services
Pines Health Services74 Access Hwy, Caribou, ME 04736 Existing Patients: (207) 498-2356
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flynn?
My husband has been seeing Dr. FLYNN for 2 yrs now. We summer in Eagle LakeMaine . Dr. FLYNN is a great professional with compassion, interest in his patients and always asking questions and answering our concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flynn frequently treats Anxiety, Painful Urination (Dysuria), and Ear Ache.
Dr. Flynn's office is located at 74 Access Hwy, Caribou, ME 04736. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flynn speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cary Medical Center
- Northern Light A R Gould Hospital