Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Juneau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carl Juneau, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hilo, HI. Dr. Juneau completed a residency at Montreal General Hospital. He currently practices at Hilo Medical Center Family Mdcn and is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Juneau is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hop du St Sacrement, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Ottawa, Fac Med, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hilo Medical Center Family Mdcn
Hilo Medical Center Family Mdcn1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 Existing Patients: (808) 932-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Juneau?
Dr. Juneau has been my physician for 15 years. I have had 2 heart incidences requiring stents with no problems. He is brilliant, thorough and very personable to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Juneau frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Juneau's office is located at 1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Juneau speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Juneau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Valley Medical Center