Dr. Carl Nuesch, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Nuesch completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Texas Oncology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nuesch is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Texas Oncology-Austin North Radiation Oncology12221 Renfert Way Ste 120, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (512) 873-8900
Texas Oncology-Austin Central6204 Balcones Dr, Austin, TX 78731 Existing Patients: (512) 427-9400
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Oral Roberts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nuesch?
I had 26 radiation treatments in 2020, and they were my second round of doses for esophageal cancer, in a different place from 2012. The medical assistants were helpful and efficient and Dr. Nuesch was very attentive to my care, although we still do not have the results (PET scan was yesterday).