Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (800) 331-6634.
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Regillo completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Mid Atlantic Retina and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Regillo is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Harvard University Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Northeastern University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Atlantic Retina
Wills Eye Hospital840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Plymouth Meeting4060 Butler Pike Ste 200, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Call
Cherry Hill8 RANOLDO TER, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Call
Huntingdon Valley727 Welsh Rd Ste 206, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Call
Newtown Square3855 West Chester Pike # 260, Newtown Square, PA 19073 Call
Mid Atlantic Retina
Mid Atlantic Retina4060 Butler Pike Ste 200, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Regillo?
Dr Regillo and the staff are excellent. He gives me injections every six weeks for crvo. The procedures are painless and have restored my vision. The staff is very efficient and friendly! I am greatly appreciative!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Regillo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Regillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Regillo frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Regillo's office is located at 840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Regillo speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Regillo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital