Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD is
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Harvard University Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- PA Insurance Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Regillo?
I felt confident I was in good hands from the moment I walked in the door! Special kudos to Dr. Regillo’s scheduler, Tangier, for her patience and outstanding problem solving in working with me and my doctors to secure surgery clearance.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Carl Regillo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Regillo's profile.
Dr. Regillo in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Regillo frequently treats the following conditions: Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Regillo's office is located at 840 Walnut St Fl 10 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Regillo is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Regillo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Chestnut Hill Hospital.
Dr. Regillo has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
MidAtlantic Retina Associates
MidAtlantic Retina Associates840 Walnut St Fl 10, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254