Dr. Carl Bertelsen, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Bertelsen completed a residency at UCLA Hosps. He currently practices at Stanford Health Care and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bertelsen is board certified in General Surgery.
Stanford Health Care
Palliative Medicine Clinic in San Jose2589 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 426-4900
- UCLA Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bertelsen?
Dr. B is not only brilliant, he is kind, caring and explains your surgery to you, even drawing pictures. I had to have a parathyroid gland removed which is basically cutting your neck open! I was scared but he actually stopped by before and after my surgery. This was my 3rd in 3 years. I never saw the other doctors before or after. Like I was a piece of meat. GOD really blessed this talented man and I was lucky to find him
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Stanford Health Care