Dr. Carl Sherter, MD is a pulmonologist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Sherter completed a residency at Yale U-New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at Waterbury Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherter is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Waterbury Pulmonary Associates170 Grandview Ave Ste 103, Waterbury, CT 06708 (203) 759-3666
- Yale U-New Haven Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Yale U-New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Yale U-New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherter?
Dr. Sherter treated my Mom for her COPD, before she passed away. Dr. Sherter's treatment was kind, thorough and spot-on. He treated my Mom until she passed away at 92. Now that I have reoccurring asthma, Dr. Sherter is my Pulmonologist.
- Waterbury Hospital