Dr. Lebuhn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carl Lebuhn, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. Lebuhn completed a residency at U Iowa Hosps and Clins. He currently practices at Ophthalmology Group and is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNIVERSITY OF IOWA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- U Iowa Hosps and Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Iowa Hosps and Clins, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lebuhn?
He is very knowledge and kind. I have been his patient for the past 3 years and could not be more satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. LeBuhn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lebuhn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lebuhn frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Brain Abscess, and Mycobacterial Lung Infection.
Dr. Lebuhn's office is located at 1903 Broadway St, Paducah, KY 42001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital