Dr. Carl Awh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Awh completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Retina, PC and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Awh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Tennessee Retina, PC
Nashville-Main Office345 23rd Ave N Ste 350, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 983-6000
Columbia1050 N James M Campbell Blvd Ste 100, Columbia, TN 38401 Existing Patients: (615) 983-6000
Clarksville141 Chesapeake Ln Ste 201, Clarksville, TN 37040 Existing Patients: (615) 983-6000
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Awh?
Dr. Awh is an excellent retina specialist. He takes the time to answer all my questions at every visit. I've seen 4 retinal specialists from VA to TX to FL to Nashville. He is the most professional and caring of them all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center