Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Carl Salvati, MD is a neurology specialist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Salvati completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Marion County Podiatry Specialists and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salvati is board certified in Neurology.
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New Brunswick Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Ny Med Coll/met Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Universidad De Zaragoza, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marion County Podiatry Specialists
William C Fleming Dpm3300 SW 33rd Rd, Ocala, FL 34474 Existing Patients: (352) 351-4444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salvati?
Positive compassionate thorough hands on follow through. Dr. Salvati is simply the best. Do not hesitate to see this wonderful practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salvati frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Salvati's office is located at 3300 SW 33rd Rd, Ocala, FL 34474. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salvati speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salvati has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center