Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rasmussen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carl Rasmussen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rasmussen completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS MEDICAL CENTER, Boston, MA and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rasmussen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham & Womens Hosp-Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS MEDICAL CENTER, Boston, MA
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-8800
New England Deaconess Hospital Esrd185 Pilgrim Rd, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasmussen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasmussen frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Rasmussen's office is located at 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rasmussen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center