Dr. Foster has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carl Foster, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Foster completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston. He currently practices at Capri Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Spartan Health Science Univ., Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Capri Medical Group
Capri Medical Group6400 Flat Rock Rd, Columbus, GA 31907 Existing Patients: (706) 478-5858
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
Dr. Foster was so kind and empathetic and the first doctor who ever really listened to me. Unfortunately, he is not covered by my insurance anymore so I had to change doctors but I'd highly recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carl Foster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foster's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foster frequently treats Throat Pain, Animal Allergies, and Fever.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 6400 Flat Rock Rd, Columbus, GA 31907. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.