Dr. Kanaan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Camille Kanaan, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Kanaan completed a residency at McGill U. He currently practices at EVMS Obstetrics And Gynecology and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Amer U Beirut, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Amer U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EVMS Obstetrics And Gynecology
Mfmobgeneralist Unit Division825 Fairfax Ave Ste 310, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 446-7900
Amc47 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanaan?
Dr. Kanaan did my CVS testing for both my son and daughter (2011, and 2013) and was kind, thorough, and very compassionate. My standards are high and I generally find myself disappointed in the medical care provided in the US, but Dr. Kanaan stands out as an exceptional practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Camille Kanaan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanaan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanaan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanaan frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Kanaan's office is located at 825 Fairfax Ave Ste 310, Norfolk, VA 23507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanaan speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital