Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Camille Hancock-Friesen, MD is a pediatric cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hancock-Friesen completed a residency at Dalhousie University. She currently practices at Children's Medical Center Dallas. Dr. Hancock-Friesen is board certified in General Surgery.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Dalhousie University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Alberta Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Grey Nuns Hosp U Alberta, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Alberta, Medical School — 1992
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hancock-Friesen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hancock-Friesen frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open.
Dr. Hancock-Friesen's office is located at 1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hancock-Friesen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's Medical Center Dallas
Parkland Health & Hospital System1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235 (214) 453-7000