Call (972) 734-8534 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Camille Clark, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Clark completed a residency at St Louis University Med Center. She currently practices at Dallas Obstetrics & Gynecology PA and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- St Louis University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Louis Univ, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Obstetrics & Gynecology PA
Dallas Obstetrics & Gynecology PA7777 Forest Ln Bldg D Ste 550, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 734-8534
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
I went to Dr. Clark to get my questions answered about my endometriosis. She was able to tell me that I do not have endo and am indeed suffering from something else. She is so thorough, kind, and she spend so much time with her patients. I am so incredibly excited that I found a doctor in this specialty that I trust. I am her patient for life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Camille Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Bldg D Ste 550, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
- Medical City Children's Hospital