Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Albert Einstein College Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rokhsar?
Dr Rokhsar is a gifted surgeon. He has healed me and my family for 20 yrs. His dedication and expertise has saved our lives in regards to skin cancer. He has performed several Mohs surgeries on our faces and bodies. I'm extremely grateful to him and his staff who have gone above and beyond in all aspects of medicine. From getting an appt. to diagnosis, treatment and follow up. They are tops. I cannot recommend Dr. Rokhsar enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rokhsar's profile.
Dr. Rokhsar in specializes in Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rokhsar frequently treats the following conditions: Hives. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rokhsar's office is located at 901 Stewart Ave Ste 240 Garden City, NY 11530. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rokhsar is able to speak Persian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rokhsar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island.
Yes, Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD holds board certification in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD has a star rating of 3.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
New York Cosmetic Skin & Laser Surgery Center901 Stewart Ave Ste 240, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 512-7616
New York Cosmetic, Skin & Laser Surgery Center
New York328 E 75th St Ofc A, New York, NY 10021 (212) 285-1110