Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-2700.
Dr. Caleb Bupp, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5621
Dr. Caleb Bupp, MD is a geneticist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Bupp completed a residency at Kosair Chldns Hosp U Louisville. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bupp is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- 1 25 Michigan St Ne, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Call
- Greenwood Genetic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Kosair Chldns Hosp U Louisville, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Kosair Chldns Hosp U Louisville, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Grove City College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bupp?
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bupp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Caleb Bupp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bupp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bupp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bupp frequently treats Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, Abdominal Pain, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Bupp's office is located at 25 Michigan St Ne, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.