Dr. Caleb Behrend, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Behrend's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Caleb Behrend, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Behrend completed a residency at University Of Rochester Medical Center. He currently practices at Caleb Behrend MD and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Behrend is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Behrend?
My visit was good Dr. was great & office staff was nice as well
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Behrend accepts your insurance.
Dr. Behrend frequently treats Thoracic Spine Fracture, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Behrend's office is located at 525 Chandler Village Drive South, Chandler, AZ 85226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Behrend has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Caleb Behrend MD
Caleb Behrend MD525 Chandler Village Drive South, Chandler, AZ 85226 Existing Patients: (480) 750-0303