Dr. Caitriona Ryan, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ryan completed a residency at Baylor University Med Ctr. She currently practices at Medical Arts Dermatology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ryan is board certified in Dermatology.
Medical Arts Dermatology
Medical Arts Dermatology3900 Junius St, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (972) 386-7546
Menter Dermatology Research Institute
Clinical Trials Unit3900 Junius St Ste 125, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (855) 554-6374
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Baylor Institute Of Immunology Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- National Dermatology Specialist Registrar, Ireland, Other Education — 2009
- Internal Medicine Residency, Beaumont Hospital, Ireland, Other Education — 2007
- St Vincent's University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University College At Dublin / National University of Ireland, Medical School — 2004
- University College At Dublin / National University of Ireland, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ryan?
I always recommend Dr. Ryan to any friends in need of a good dermatologist. She puts her patients first and knows how to deliver the best results.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health